How Chris Hughes Helped Launch Facebook and the Barack Obama Campaign
The main takeaways:
- Volunteers given tools to create their own local groups
- Keep volunteers interacting in the real world, not just online
- Provide structure -- let people communicate info about when and where things are happening
- Provide materials -- training, talking points, logos, help with permits, etc
- Help volunteers find other local volunteers (Blue State Digital's Neighbor-to-Neig...
Fast Company • Mar 18, 2009